1) Keep a pan on the stove and dry roast the Wheat flour till it gets nice aroma. It is most important that the flame should be in the medium position
2) Let the roasted flour cool down. Add luke warm water , a pinch of salt and sesame oil with roasted flour and mix it well. (Add the water little by little). Make it like an idiyappam dough. The flour should not stick to the hand
3) Take desired amount of dough in the idiyappam mould, and make idiyappam. Steam it for 8 to 10 minutes.
4) After 10 minutes take the idiyappam from the steam and let it get warm.
5) Scramble the idiyappam and add the sugar and shredded coconut. (You can increase or decrease the amount of sugar and coconut accoding to your taste)
Now the tasty Wheat idiyappam is ready