For the Gravy
1) Heat up 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan and slightly roast all the ingredients in the Table 1, and grind it when it gets cool
2) Cut the onion and the tomatoes into small pieces. Cut the mushrooms into small cubes, and slit the green chilies
3) Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. When the oil is hot add the onion and let it gets slight golden brown color.
4) Add the curry leaf, chilies, ginger garlic paste and cook it till it loses its raw flavor.
5) Add the ground masala and cook it till the masala cooks well
6) Add the tomatoes and saute it for 2 minutes. After that add the mushroom and required amount of salt into the gravy
7) Let the mushroom cook for 5 minutes in the masala.
8) Add 1 cup of water and mix it. Cover the lid . Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes in a medium flame. Turn off the stove when the gravy gets thicker.
9) Garnish with coriander leaf and serve it with Rice, Idly,Dosa, Roti, Nan, pulav and biryani varieties